Monday 11 March 2013

Happy Anniversary Tim and March Tag 2013

Congratulations to Tim Holtz on his 10th anniversary of working with Ranger. For many of us he has been a truly inspirational person sharing his creativity and encouraging us to find our own.
Happy Anniversary Tim and here's to many more years of continuing the journey.

The vintage Easter theme for Tim's tag this month is wonderful, I just had to do mine as close as I could, I love learning from the maestro himself.


The full details are on Tim's blog

I had to make some changes, the colour of the rabbit, which then influenced the colours of my ribbons. But otherwise I more-or-less stayed totally in the same vein.



Supplies
Alcohol Inks - Ginger and Copper
Dies - Styled labels, Mini Bunny, Tapered Fringe, Tattered Banners
Brown tinsel twine
Paint - Peeled paint Distress Paint,   Claudine Hellmuth acrylic - Landscape Green, Dab of Yellow,   
Eco-Friendly - Waterfall, Peony, Clamshell.   Basic white acrylic.
Papers - Seasonal stash, kraft core


My favourite bit? These gorgeous painted metal flowers stuck on memo pins. 

Hope you had a great Mother's Day yesterday for those of you in the UK, especially if you were treated to some special pressies and surprises. I had some lovely plants in baskets and some money for some new crafty supplies. With all the family round for dinner, it was a fabulous day.

Snow is in the air as I write - what happened to the signs of Spring????

Enjoy the week ahead, I hope you get some crafting time.

hugs {brenda} x0x

Photobucket

29 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Lovely and beautiful Eastern card Brenda. Love it
dear greet
Marja

Rita said...

Good Morning Brenda, I certainly agree with you that TH has inspired most of us in one way or another and he has the great ability to explain how he does it too. I'm still learning. I love your tag and that little bunny looks so at home amid the flowers and the grass. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Brenda your tag looks wonderful. Mine is still on my to-do-list.

Terry said...

So glad you had a lovely Mother's Day and some cash for crafty stuff is such icing on the cake! Gorgeous take on Tim's tag! Love those flowers and the bunny! The plan is to start mine today! Have a lovely week! Hugs!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous tag, Brenda...love that bunny with its fantstic bow...
xxx Margreet

Netty said...

we had snow yesterday and again today...go away snow, we want Spring... Love your easter bunny tag. Hugs Annette

Rossella said...

Hi Brenda,
Great tag, like you I love those flowers.
Unfortunately won't make it to Ally Pally - boohoo - mind you my purse will thank me for it.
Have fun
Rosie x

Gio said...

It' so lovely and very sweet Brenda!

Redanne said...

Love your wonderful tag Brenda, great Spring colours and love that backing paper too. Sadly I have none of the elements this month so I will be 'winging' it but love yours - a lot! Glad you had some lovely treats yesterday. Hugs, Anne x

Gem said...

gorgeous tag Brenda, love the cute bunny :) x

Karin said...

great easter tag!

Cocofolies said...

So lovely !!! Love your large ribbon in yellow !... I'm also working on it (with my two little twin girls who want to do something similar too, so it takes more time to finish LOL). Your's is perfect. Coco x

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous tag Brenda and Happy Mothers Day, so glad your family was there to enjoy it with you! ~Diane

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous take on his tag hun! xxx

Meggymay said...

Fabulous tag, love the rabbit and beautiful flowers.
Yvonne x

Annie said...

Stunning tag Brenda. I love the rabbit and beautiful flowers.

TFS

Annie x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous take Brenda!

Sophie said...

Oh, Brenda, das Tag ist super.
Ich liebe diesen herrlichen Hasen von TH.

Sophie xx

Gina said...

Oh this has to be my favouritest yet :D I am partial to a bunny :D XXX

Alexa said...

Lovely Brenda - just been to another blog with a Tim Tag and I think yours is amazing! X

Paper Profusion said...

Wonderful tag Brenda! Those flowers and leaves are fabulous! And I love your bunny. Nicola x

Marjie Kemper said...

Love those gorgeous flowers... and your chocolate bunny is making me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet creation and the flowers, just so pretty!
Wishes
Lynne

catherine said...

This is a fantastic tag Brenda. So glad you had a great time on Sunday too
x catherine

Jenny Marples said...

Love your version of Tim's tag Brenda. Glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day too. Hugs, Jenny x

Words and Pictures said...

Yum... love the subtle colour palette, a great version! And so glad to hear you got the spoiling you deserve from the family!
Alison x

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Brenda, just wanted to pop over and say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my Country View challenges entry - it really made my day so thank you!
Love your 'work' too - going to have a good old nose around hugs Karen

Elaine said...

Great take on Tim's Tag - love your brown bunny!!

hazel said...

I love your tag Brenda - it's fabulous. I really must get mine made.
xxx Hazel.